Graduating in 3 years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueyes34

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Coming into college I was hoping to be accepted into dental school early without my degree. However, through summer classes and taking and loading up a little each semester I will be graduating this upcoming spring! It is a pleasant surprise that I was not actually planning on when I began college two years ago.

Is anyone else in this situation? How much will this help me when admission committees look at my application?

Members don't see this ad.

how many credit hours did you complete? Thats impressive if its more then 120 (assuming you did well)

how many credit hours did you complete? Thats impressive if its more then 120 (assuming you did well)

I will have completed 128 hours by the time I graduate in the spring and currently have a 3.98 GPA...so I'm still managing to do well. I only asked how much this factor will help me because my DAT is very average and although I am retaking it in Sept...I want to make sure schools will give me a good look.