SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

graduating

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by ckitten, May 5, 2007.

1. ckitten

ckitten 2+ Year Member

Feb 19, 2007
    for all those of us graduating this weekend, congratulations and YAY!!!:thumbup:

it doesn't seem real yet...

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. AuburnPreVet

AuburnPreVet AU CVM Class of 2011 5+ Year Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Podunk
    Anyone else graduating but not really excited about it?
    I don't know if its the upcoming 4 to 8 more years of school...or what?

I probably wouldn't attend if it wasn't for my entire family flying in. Our graduation is on Thursday afternoon - what's up with that?!:confused:

4. dyachei

dyachei vet robot pirate zombie Administrator Veterinarian 10+ Year Member

Mar 9, 2007

My graduation is a week from Monday. And attendance is required. But yeah, the whole going to school for many more years is making it not exciting.

5. Emio

Emio Fudge Bane 7+ Year Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Columbus
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! we're effin DONE!!! time for the fun stuff now. :smuggrin:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

6. jnt179

jnt179 2+ Year Member

Mar 28, 2007
    Congratulations everybody that is graduating :clap: :clap:

I wish I was as lucky as ya'll. I would be graduating if I hadn't decided to try and go on to vet school:rolleyes:

7. silverelf

silverelf Tufts Class of 2011 2+ Year Member

Jan 9, 2007
    MA
    how are you graduating already? we don't graduate until the 27th...heck our finals don't even start until thursday!!!!

8. Quaggi

Quaggi Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 28, 2006
    MA
    I really hope you aren't serious...

9. mkata

mkata Cornell CVM 2011 2+ Year Member

Dec 5, 2006
    I was having major study problems and I graduated two weeks ago!! I admire those of you that can continue to study for finals!!!

10. Max Power

Max Power 2+ Year Member

Feb 23, 2007
    oh my gosh me too...i hope st. george doesn't want to see my grades for the final semester...they are not impressive

11. Emio

Emio Fudge Bane 7+ Year Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Columbus

12. Capella

Capella OK-State 2011 2+ Year Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Oklahoma
    compared to some of the hogwash we have to learn in undergrad, vet school, I think for me at least, is going to be a blast! Bring on the dancing fruit!

13. Quaggi

Feb 28, 2006
    MA
    y'all are crazy, enjoy your freedom while it lasts!! After spending countless saturday nights studying anatomy and physiology, you will feel the same way I'm sure.

14. Capella

Capella OK-State 2011 2+ Year Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to summer off as much as anybody, but why go to vet school if you don't enjoy anatomy and that type stuff?

15. Quaggi

Feb 28, 2006
    MA
    of course i enjoy most of what we're learning....I also like ice cream a lot, but if all i could eat was ice cream for 9 months i'd get a little tired of that too. all i'm saying is please please enjoy undergrad and the summer while you can!

16. Serendipity4

Serendipity4 U of MN Class of 2011 2+ Year Member

Mar 8, 2007
    I'm not exactly excited about it! Here's the thing: I'm DEFINITELY ready for summer! Sleep and I need to get reaquainted. But my problem is that I've actually really enjoyed the last four years and I'm not ready to be leaving this place yet. Oh yeah, and I might be just a little hesitant about delving into 4-8 more years of the stuff that "finally really matters" as some people say :)

That said, I'm sure a year from now -- while again, I'll be REALLY ready for summer -- I'll be able to tell you how much I love vet school, so maybe I just have issues letting go :)