graduating

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ckitten

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for all those of us graduating this weekend, congratulations and YAY!!!:thumbup:

it doesn't seem real yet...

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else graduating but not really excited about it?
I don't know if its the upcoming 4 to 8 more years of school...or what?

I probably wouldn't attend if it wasn't for my entire family flying in. Our graduation is on Thursday afternoon - what's up with that?!:confused:

I probably wouldn't attend if it wasn't for my entire family flying in. Our graduation is on Thursday afternoon - what's up with that?!:confused:

My graduation is a week from Monday. And attendance is required. But yeah, the whole going to school for many more years is making it not exciting.

Members don't see this ad :)
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! we're effin DONE!!! time for the fun stuff now. :smuggrin:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations everybody that is graduating :clap: :clap:

I wish I was as lucky as ya'll. I would be graduating if I hadn't decided to try and go on to vet school:rolleyes:

how are you graduating already? we don't graduate until the 27th...heck our finals don't even start until thursday!!!!

I was having major study problems and I graduated two weeks ago!! I admire those of you that can continue to study for finals!!!

oh my gosh me too...i hope st. george doesn't want to see my grades for the final semester...they are not impressive

compared to some of the hogwash we have to learn in undergrad, vet school, I think for me at least, is going to be a blast! Bring on the dancing fruit!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

y'all are crazy, enjoy your freedom while it lasts!! After spending countless saturday nights studying anatomy and physiology, you will feel the same way I'm sure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to summer off as much as anybody, but why go to vet school if you don't enjoy anatomy and that type stuff?

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to summer off as much as anybody, but why go to vet school if you don't enjoy anatomy and that type stuff?

of course i enjoy most of what we're learning....I also like ice cream a lot, but if all i could eat was ice cream for 9 months i'd get a little tired of that too. all i'm saying is please please enjoy undergrad and the summer while you can!

I'm not exactly excited about it! Here's the thing: I'm DEFINITELY ready for summer! Sleep and I need to get reaquainted. But my problem is that I've actually really enjoyed the last four years and I'm not ready to be leaving this place yet. Oh yeah, and I might be just a little hesitant about delving into 4-8 more years of the stuff that "finally really matters" as some people say :)

That said, I'm sure a year from now -- while again, I'll be REALLY ready for summer -- I'll be able to tell you how much I love vet school, so maybe I just have issues letting go :)