Graduation Present...?

Started by UMMS FMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UMMS FMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So... graduation time is coming up soon (Hallelujah!). My saint of a wife has understandingly put up with the insanity of my schedule these past 4 years all the while caring for our 2 kids. I'm racking my brain to think of something I can buy her as a graduation present (since I feel like she's graduating too) but so far I've got bupkis. Anyone have any ideas (other than a 2 ct. diamond)?

Thanks...
 
So... graduation time is coming up soon (Hallelujah!). My saint of a wife has understandingly put up with the insanity of my schedule these past 4 years all the while caring for our 2 kids. I'm racking my brain to think of something I can buy her as a graduation present (since I feel like she's graduating too) but so far I've got bupkis. Anyone have any ideas (other than a 2 ct. diamond)?

Thanks...

I'd take a day at the spa in a heartbeat...😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a really nice dinner out/theater. i would save the big gift for graduation from residency though, med school was just a warmup...
 
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 comes out in March. How about an XBOX 360 and Vegas 2?
 
Has to totally depend on your wife. My wedding present to my wife was a titanium handgun - some wives would have used it right then. 🙂

We're going on a dive trip at the end of skool, and I'm sure she'll get something else she's been wanting, just haven't decided what yet.

Whatever you get, make it something unique to her - and make sure she doesn't expect it. Well-tailored surprises never fail.
 
So... graduation time is coming up soon (Hallelujah!). My saint of a wife has understandingly put up with the insanity of my schedule these past 4 years all the while caring for our 2 kids. I'm racking my brain to think of something I can buy her as a graduation present (since I feel like she's graduating too) but so far I've got bupkis. Anyone have any ideas (other than a 2 ct. diamond)?

Thanks...

You sound like a nice family person. Hats off to you!!
 
How about a card that says : I've been BUSTING my ass so that YOU can have a better life....you should appreciate it......now go and make me dinner.
 
How about a card that says : I've been BUSTING my ass so that YOU can have a better life....you should appreciate it......now go and make me dinner.

:laugh:

Or at least, "I've been busting my ass, if we're going on vacation we're damn sure going where I wanna go!"

In the end, I don't think either of these ideas will express quite what I was hoping to. I'll file them under plan... Z. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad