Graduation question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makewon99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
At the school I am attending, we can have a personal trainer for $5 per session (lucky me) and my trainer was telling me at Ohio State in the 1980s the dental school was banned from graduation due to crazy antics like bringing giant sets of teeth and toothbrushes. I was wondering if you had similar things happened at your schools ?

Members don't see this ad.

makewon99 said:
At the school I am attending, we can have a personal trainer for $5 per session (lucky me) and my trainer was telling me at Ohio State in the 1980s the dental school was banned from graduation due to crazy antics like bringing giant sets of teeth and toothbrushes. I was wondering if you had similar things happened at your schools ?

i don't think what you said makes sense. maybe cuz it's 12:36am. but what do you mean the dental school was banned from graduation? edit the post

makewon99 said:
So what your saying is that the dental students @ Ohio State were denied the right to graduate as the class of 1980.......because they committed heinous acts of "crazy antics." If giant teeth and toothbrushes has ever stopped anyone from graduating then let me just say that I'm real glad that I'm not going to Ohio State. I doubt that this story is legit though, I'm not questioning the authority of your personal trainer....just doesn't seem to add up is all I'm saying. But I will say that it was entertaining.

Sorry, I don't have any stories to add.......only people that I hear about getting kicked out are cheaters. Oh wait....there was that one incident at the University of Mississippi in 1970. My friend's mother heard from her dietician that almost the entire senior class was expelled for ...........are you ready for this................wearing Hawaiian T-shirts to school. Those crazy bastards even had the nerve to wear the "highly unproffessional attire" on the same day......which means that it was premeditated! :eek: If those giant teeth and toothbrushes were guilty of craziness then these people were outright committing whackiness :scared: .

Members don't see this ad :)
They did graduate just not walk for the diploma. it was some time in the 80s she graduated high school in 1981 and got an engineering degree at Ohio state till she had a child and became a trainer any way all I know is what she told me about dentists crazy party ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.