Graduation Questionnaire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't be the only person on here who has to fill out this insanely long questionnaire.

Don't let the checkboxes lull you into a stupor. Make sure you complain about the Step 2 BS.

Members don't see this ad.

no use here at Michigan. they pretend like they are receptive to our concerns but they really don't act upon what we bitch and moan about. on the flip side, the students here do bitch and moan excessively.

Our school is promising the class $1500 for the grad fund if we have a 75% response rate by... oh I forget, some date in April!

Evidently they take us seriously. Money talks, man.

Members don't see this ad :)
I loved filling out my graduation survey - I went on rants about the 3rd year clerkship grading system, most prominently for pediatrics which de-emphasized intelligence and correct answers.

yaah said:
I loved filling out my graduation survey - I went on rants about the 3rd year clerkship grading system, most prominently for pediatrics which de-emphasized intelligence and correct answers.
Wow Peds really bit you in the bum didn't it. I expect my rants to be mostly about Internal.

I just came from Peds and Psych and you expect me to know the different protocols for heparinizing a Teams patient?

A classmate was wondering aloud about giving them the brutal truth vs. swallowing the money and shutting up.
I said they were giving us the money for a response, not for stroking their egos. The med school days are SO fading into the west.

Pedes just annoyed me. The inpatient in particular. I would spend time reading about all these conditions, and they would look at me like I had three heads when I asked them about potential differentials.

My school offered a $3 coupon for Starbucks :laugh: and a chance to be in a $200 raffle. I wasted a solid 30 minutes of my life doing that.

they said the questionnaire would take a long time to fill out, boy they weren't kidding because that was some long ass survey...but when you click Agree for every question, it only takes you about 3 minutes. :D

i don't wanna raise controversy or arguments in this questionnaire. i passed my step exams which means my school must be doing something right. just give me my damn diploma and let me leave! sheesh!