Grammatical error on AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

NoPMHx

I just realized that I made hilarious grammatical errors in one of the experience descriptions. How bad does it look on my application? It's the first experience that shows up on the list in my application... way to set first impression

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest buying bulk quantities of sunscreen for the Caribbean, that way it's cheaper

No seriously though I have one in my very first sentence of my first activity and I have three interviews, so that hasn't affected me so far it would seem. It is the only one I found in my entire application, and of course it's right at the beginning. I feel the same way but honestly a lot of the time they probably won't even notice because the brain fills in what it expects to hear

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The last portion of my sentence is cut out on some of my experience descriptions. They're not going to put you in the no pile for a few grammar issues - they would likely cut out half the applicant pool :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
I found one in a secondary I submitted to one of my favorite schools. It feels worse than it probably is. Not ideal just be sure you double check secondaries from here on out.