Grammatical errors :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allie1001

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
After re-reading and re-reading and finally submitting, I noticed some bad grammatical errors in my TMDSAS application. I luckily did not find any grammatical errors (except one missing comma) in any of my 3 essays. However, I noticed a total of 4 grammatical errors in my activities and experiences section of the app. These include a missing or additional word and missing commas. I even used several grammar-checking apps and it didn't pick up of any of the mistakes. I KNOW it looks so careless but I'm hoping this isn't a death sentence and that Adcoms will understand that these were just mistakes. Im freaking out to say the least.

Update: If it means anything, 3 of the 4 errors were from one experience input. I know I caught this error earlier and fixed it but I apparently didn't hit "save".

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
After re-reading and re-reading and finally submitting, I noticed some bad grammatical errors in my TMDSAS application. I luckily did not find any grammatical errors (except one missing comma) in any of my 3 essays. However, I noticed a total of 4 grammatical errors in my activities and experiences section of the app. These include a missing or additional word and missing commas. I even used several grammar-checking apps and it didn't pick up of any of the mistakes. I KNOW it looks so careless but I'm hoping this isn't a death sentence and that Adcoms will understand that these were just mistakes. Im freaking out to say the least.

Update: If it means anything, 3 of the 4 errors were from one experience input. I know I caught this error earlier and fixed it but I apparently didn't hit "save".

Dont sweat it. I had a few when I applied, but I am in dental school now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user