Grants and Scholarships

Started by nvega13
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nvega13

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any Canadian students studying in the US received any grants or scholarships, particularly at SUNY? Cause when I checked the website, it says for a lot of them that you have to be a Ny resident.

Thanks
 
nvega13 said:
Have any Canadian students studying in the US received any grants or scholarships, particularly at SUNY? Cause when I checked the website, it says for a lot of them that you have to be a Ny resident.

Thanks

I knew of friends on F1 viasas who had scholarships, but it won't be easy given that you are not american.

Be resourceful.
 
nvega13 said:
Have any Canadian students studying in the US received any grants or scholarships, particularly at SUNY? Cause when I checked the website, it says for a lot of them that you have to be a Ny resident.

Thanks
If your numbers/background are competitive enough you can get in-state tuition plus a $1000 scholarship at UHCO. It’s a great deal, but you’d need to keep your GPA high in order to renew it each year.