Gratitude

Started by El Salvaje
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

El Salvaje

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,


I just wanted to say that no matter what happens tomorrow (or today if you're East Coast) that I couldn't have made it this far without theforum and the knowlege of its posters. Even if I'm not lucky enough to be accepted on Dec 1st (which I'm really hoping for **knock on wood**) there was no way in hell that I would've had even half the shot I had this cycle if it hadn't of been for this site. If I get the go ahead tomorrow morning then I have a lot more people to thank but SDN has been BY FAR the best resource. Thank you and good luck to everyone who I hope will become my future colleagues in 2011.


- Salvaje
 
Hey Guys,


I just wanted to say that no matter what happens tomorrow (or today if you're East Coast) that I couldn't have made it this far without theforum and the knowlege of its posters. Even if I'm not lucky enough to be accepted on Dec 1st (which I'm really hoping for **knock on wood**) there was no way in hell that I would've had even half the shot I had this cycle if it hadn't of been for this site. If I get the go ahead tomorrow morning then I have a lot more people to thank but SDN has been BY FAR the best resource. Thank you and good luck to everyone who I hope will become my future colleagues in 2011.


- Salvaje


same 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,


I just wanted to say that no matter what happens tomorrow (or today if you're East Coast) that I couldn't have made it this far without theforum and the knowlege of its posters. Even if I'm not lucky enough to be accepted on Dec 1st (which I'm really hoping for **knock on wood**) there was no way in hell that I would've had even half the shot I had this cycle if it hadn't of been for this site. If I get the go ahead tomorrow morning then I have a lot more people to thank but SDN has been BY FAR the best resource. Thank you and good luck to everyone who I hope will become my future colleagues in 2011.


- Salvaje

Well said! 👍👍 I have never felt so close to a bunch of strangers on an online forum!/teardrop. Good luck everybody! :xf:
 
Completely agree. Well said. Good luck everyone! Hope we all have some good news for each other later today.
 
I thank SDN, B/C of only THESE people very helpful. I would reach out to them and they would constantly provide me with encouragement.

Thank you guys by taking your advice, I was able to get into couple d-schools.

I really appreciate you guys.

FutureDent020 <awesome dude/girl
nze82
wantVCUdental < very helpful guy and very easy to talk to.
DaveyK < Very nice person tells the turth as it is.