Grayed out programs on ERAS?

Started by Want2Bdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Want2Bdoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have an idea why so many PM&R programs are grayed out in ERAS? Their respective websites for several programs indicate they are participating...
 
It's a good question...and one I would like to know the answer of. I am pretty sure that it is an error and that ERAS needs to be notified.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am pretty sure Tufts and Harvard are two of the greyed programs. I am pretty certain that they will be having an advanced program this year.