GRE - biology Standy Tester

Started by lailanni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lailanni

c/o 2012
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone take the test as a standby before? Were you able to take it?

Does GRE usually send out extra test booklets to account for standbys?

Aggghh. I can't believe they close the registration a month and a half before the exam....which is paper based so they can obviously send more.....
 
In case anyone was curious, chances of being a standby are pretty good. I got in, and so did the other standbys. There were just enough for all of us.

Now I'm going to try and recover from the bus than ran me over (200 bio questions in under 3 hours)