GRE books & flashcards

Started by mhlaur
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mhlaur

AVC c/o 2014!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if it's ok to post for sale items or not, but I will anyway because I don't feel like searching the rules. I have the following for sale. Looking for 50% of the value plus shipping, but make an offer. I'm in Nova Scotia. Already got 1380 so I don't need them ever again! The non-new ones have pencil marks that I can erase and a few pages with pen.

Kaplan GRE Exam - Math Workbook - 7th Ed. 2008 (New $22)
Kaplan GRE Exam - Verbal Workbook - 6th Ed. 2008 (New $23)
ETS - Practicing to Take the GRE General Test 10th Ed. 2007 (New $24)
Kaplan GRE Exam - Vocabulary in a Box (500 cue cards)- 2nd Ed. (New $22) brand new
Kaplan GRE Premier Live Online 2010 Edition (New $40) - brand new
Peterson's Master the GRE (CD inside) 2010 (New $40) - brand new