GRE code confusion!?

Started by cg11092
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cg11092

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So according to the PTCAS instructions, if the program has a "PTCAS" GRE code then we should send it there (through PTCAS) and if the program has a university&department GRE code then we need to send it there (directly to the institution). The program I am applying to early decision has a university and department code listed on their main website under the admissions details - but when I pull up this same program on the PTCAS website it says they have a PTCAS code, with no university/dept code. Where do I send it?! I find this so confusing - especially because I just went off of what the program's main site said, and already ordered my scores sent there to the university&dept code earlier today...