GRE Composite Score Percentile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

summerbaby827

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the PTCAS application, it asks for the GRE Composite Score Percentile. However, on my score report it only gave me the percentiles of my individual scores. I was wondering how I would find the percentile for the total score. I feel like it will be different than just averaging the two because different people will score better on one section and worse on another. Here are my scores:

V 600 = 85%
Q 750 = 83%
Composite = 1350 = ???

Thanks for the help!
 
You would just average your 2 percentiles. So with 85% and 83% your composite percentile would be 84%.