GRE for PT schools

Started by jakune
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jakune

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I took the GRE for the 2nd time and I scored a 160 in quantitative and 150 on verbal but a 3 in the writing. I'm just wondering if it's worth retaking it for a third time but I did pretty decent on the math and verbal sections. I would like some advice on these scores could get me into a PT school and whether or not I should retake it.
 
If they meet the minimums, and you have a strong GPA and observation hours, then I wouldn't worry about it for now. If 3 doesn't meet the minimum, I would def retake.
 
If they meet the minimums, and you have a strong GPA and observation hours, then I wouldn't worry about it for now. If 3 doesn't meet the minimum, I would def retake.

Do you know if most schools combine GRE scores?