GRE for Vet School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

royalchallenge

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm really interested in going for a Vet School....I have a GPA of 4.0 n have completed all the required courses n majors...Now, I was wondering is this GPA sufficient for entry to a vet school or I need to clear GRE too.....
 
Congrats on your great GPA. I don't think anywhere will exempt you from taking the GRE (although I knew a senior in high school who had a perfect score on the SAT and didn't have to submit his GPA to a few colleges). That said, as long as you don't bomb the GRE, I think your GPA will secure you a spot in vet school (as long as you have some experience as well)
 
I think there may be a few schools that accept the MCAT in place of the GRE, but you will need one or the other.