GRE & New GRE Score Select

Started by LOADWOAD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LOADWOAD

pa pa pa pa pa power
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the GRE a few months ago, and the result was So-So but I took it again and My scores were a lot better this time around. Is anyone Familiar with the HOW TO or IF I SHOULD, use the score select option with ETS. PTCAS says they want all scores but the whole point of the score select is so you can release your best score? I plan on E-submitting soon but I kinda want to know if anyone else has dealt with this yet. 😕