GRE not received by school

Started by phonecard
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phonecard

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had this issue: I requested ETS to send my GRE scores to SUNY Downstate last month. I received an email from Downstate saying that they have not received them. So I called ETS and they said it was sent my mail and that they should have received it by now. The guy said they will re-send the scores for free this time, but if the problem persists, I will have to pay again.

Is there any way to assure that the scores will be received.....especially since the deadline is Nov.19th??
 
this happened to me too actually for 2 schools. i guess you just have to keep being persistent and double checking with these schools because since these scores are electronically downloaded they could just get lost into a electronic oblivion otherwise 🙁
 
I would send them a scanned copy of the score report you have through email. It should show proof that you sent it to that school