Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So when you register for the GRE, ETS sends your a CD with their PowerPrep software which includes 2 full length practice tests.(you can also download the sofware off the internet)
Can anyone comment on if their scores on the adaptive practice tests were a fairly accurate prediction of how they did on the actual exam?
I've done both practice exams in the last 2 days and had fairly consistent scores between the two and am wondering if it will be a fairly accurate prediction of how I will do on the actual exam?
Can anyone comment on if their scores on the adaptive practice tests were a fairly accurate prediction of how they did on the actual exam?
I've done both practice exams in the last 2 days and had fairly consistent scores between the two and am wondering if it will be a fairly accurate prediction of how I will do on the actual exam?