GRE Prep Class?

Started by maggie222
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maggie222

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

Just wondering how many people have taken a GRE prep course?

I took the GRE already and got a 157 verbal, 148 quant, and 4.0 writing and I'm going to retake it because I didn't prepare much the first time around so I know that with preparation, I can do better. I'm debating whether to take a prep course online or just use my Manhattan Prep books to study. Can anyone give any feedback? Did the prep course help a lot or should I save the money and do it myself?

Thanks!