GRE Prep Courses

Started by Maschka1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maschka1

CSU c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was curious if anyone has taken a GRE prep course and if they found it helpful? also if you did, where did you take it. I have been searching the internet but not sure which places are legit and some cost an absurd amount of money.

thanks for the help 🙂
 
The prep courses are expensive and, from what I understand, only helpful to certain styles of learning. I'm in the middle of test prep and I've been using Number2.com (a free test prep site recommended by this forum!) for a few weeks. I also bought the ETS general test prep book for the GRE for their four practice tests (with answers and score guide). I took a practice test a few weeks ago, before I started studying. I took a second one today and my score has improved ~240pts 😍

Just another alternative to the class. I'm so thankful to this forum for proividing me with that website!