GRE Prep

Started by mydogpops
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mydogpops

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know nay good GRE prep websites with practice tests on them, or any sites that are good for the vocabulary list and/or vocabulary flashcards😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I use Kaplan books as well. They're good in their strategies; at least I like them. The princeton review website offers a free CAT exam when you register. 🙂 I like it!
 
i also thought it said my dog poops, i did later see it says pops but then i was thinking what does that mean?? maybe they meant to write poops and accidentally spelled it wrong lol OP what does it mean?? is your dog named pops?