GRE question

Started by pttiger
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pttiger

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I am currently unsure of if I need to take the GRE or not. All of the schools I am applying to don't require it. And is a test I have been dreading and would love to avoid however I am unsure if not submitting it will harm me. I was just wondering if anyone knew how optional not submitting a GRE is for the cycle these days? Thanks!
 
I am an orthopedic doctor from China. I don’t have the GRE, and I have been admitted to Duke, WashU, and USC, so you can completely disregard the GRE.