GRE score required for OSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AdamSanders

Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was looking at The Ohio State University's website and just realized that they require a GRE score. I do not think in my time of browsing these forums I have come across anyone posting their GRE scores, or even mentioning them for this matter. Is this unusual for this school, or is it typical for state schools? Regardless, I signed up for the exam next Friday... another $140. These apps and tests are destroying my finances, I do not want to think about what the interviews will do. Sorry about this little rant, I just wanted to make sure that I need the GRE. They require a minimum combined score of 1100, I hope I get it :-/
 
I was looking at The Ohio State University's website and just realized that they require a GRE score. I do not think in my time of browsing these forums I have come across anyone posting their GRE scores, or even mentioning them for this matter. Is this unusual for this school, or is it typical for state schools? Regardless, I signed up for the exam next Friday... another $140. These apps and tests are destroying my finances, I do not want to think about what the interviews will do. Sorry about this little rant, I just wanted to make sure that I need the GRE. They require a minimum combined score of 1100, I hope I get it :-/


I applied to OSU as well... but didn't see anything about the GRE. Maybe that's for their pharmd/phd? I'm pretty sure for just a pharmD they want the PCAT only.
 
Hmm, now I can't find the page I was looking at before, and nothing about the GRE on the PharmD page, so I'm guessing I do not need it.