GRE Scores and Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gailmarie95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I am confused. So for GRE scores, we enter them into PTCAS but we have to send them to the schools correct? Then for transcripts do we only put them into PTCAS or do we send them to the school as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, I am confused. So for GRE scores, we enter them into PTCAS but we have to send them to the schools correct? Then for transcripts do we only put them into PTCAS or do we send them to the school as well?
You must have your schools send official transcripts to PTCAS, along with entering the information into PTCAS

You must have your schools send official transcripts to PTCAS, along with entering the information into PTCAS

So if I have PTCAS enter my transcripts is that all I do because they will have my transcripts? If I enter the transcripts myself how do I also send them to PTCAS?

So if I have PTCAS enter my transcripts is that all I do because they will have my transcripts? If I enter the transcripts myself how do I also send them to PTCAS?
I'm not sure about their transcript entering service because I didn't utilize it. But on their website they say how you go about sending transcripts
Transcripts