GRE Scores

Started by 4r45553j
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4r45553j

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've taken the GRE already and did okay, but signed up to take it again. Since it is pretty late, only a couple of the schools I am applying to will accept a score that late. Should I send this score for the second test to all the schools or just the ones that have later dates? Also, if I don't do as well on it, is it required that I send it to the schools?
 
Only send it to the schools that would still accept it, and only send a worse score to those requiring "scoreselect all". Good luck!

As an aside, my 2nd GRE scores were much higher than my first and I didn't really study more. Instead, I tested in the afternoon (1st was early am) and went hiking that morning. I was much more relaxed and sane. Hope that helps someone 😀