Gre scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krissybear

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked before, I would just like confirmation, but do I need to submit my gre scores to my schools thru ETS? My app was verified on Friday by PTCAS but I have yet to hear from schools that they have received my submission... Just getting anxious and fear that I may miss a minor detail despite being pretty well versed in the whole process... Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you submit your GRE scores through ETS, you can check if each school received your scores by clicking on "official tests" under the status section of your ptcas application.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes you submit your GRE scores through ETS, you can check if each school received your scores by clicking on "official tests" under the status section of your ptcas application.
Thank you... Does this mean that schools will not actually begin to look at my application until they have we recieved the scores? Is it an immediate delivery?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you... Does this mean that schools will not actually begin to look at my application until they have we recieved the scores? Is it an immediate delivery?
i think it takes several business days knowing ETS...but I think most schools will look at your application. You can see that even some schools have later GRE deadlines than their regular submission deadline. What's most important is that you hit their minimums.

i think it takes several business days knowing ETS...but I think most schools will look at your application. You can see that even some schools have later GRE deadlines than their regular submission deadline. What's most important is that you hit their minimums.
Okay I see... Thank you for your response. My scores are actually quite disappointing, but am retaking a week from today... I don't necessarily want to send my current scores, but at the same time I am extremely anxious and do not want to wait to send my later scores for the fear of it being too late to do so... Would it not be wise to submit my current scores and then submit my scores from next week after? I don't mind the cost... I was considering sending an email to my schools so they are aware I plan to retake

For me it took around 1-2 days for each school to receive my scores. I assume once your scores are in and everything is complete they'll start looking at your application. Depends on the school I guess.