GRE Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KS_DPT96

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I just received an email from one of the programs that I'm applying to saying they've yet to receive my GRE scores. I then checked with the other programs and turns out none of the programs have received my GRE scores. I checked and I used all the right program codes, then I called ETS and they stated that PTCAS is the problem and once they send the scores to them, then it is the responsibility to PTCAS to send out those scores to the designated programs. I'm now confused even more because PTCAS has verified my application, is anyone else having this problem and do you know the solution? Or should I contact PTCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you send your scores only to PTCAS, or did you also send the scores directly to the schools? Some require that they come directly to them and not as part of your PTCAS application. If you sent them directly to the school, how could it be the fault of PTCAS?

Hey everyone,

So I just received an email from one of the programs that I'm applying to saying they've yet to receive my GRE scores. I then checked with the other programs and turns out none of the programs have received my GRE scores. I checked and I used all the right program codes, then I called ETS and they stated that PTCAS is the problem and once they send the scores to them, then it is the responsibility to PTCAS to send out those scores to the designated programs. I'm now confused even more because PTCAS has verified my application, is anyone else having this problem and do you know the solution? Or should I contact PTCAS?

Make sure the codes you used to send the GRE scores were the codes specific to the PT department of each school and not to the school itself. You can send the GRE scores to PTCAS however the scores the schools use are the ones directly sent to them via ETS. I am unsure why they told you to contact PTCAS about it. Meaning PTCAS is not responsible for sending the GRE scores to the schools you apply to.