GRE scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nniedz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the GRE today and I don't know how I feel about my verbal score. I got a 149 in verbal... and a 160 in quantitative. Do you think that these scores are Ok to get into PT school or should I retake it? I don't have much time to retake it before the upcoming deadlines. Please let me know what you think! I'm not aiming super high for schools, my top choices would be Samuel Merritt in Oakland or St. Augustine in San Marcos.

Members don't see this ad.

Your math score is great. If the other parts of your application are really good (GPA, LORs, personal statement, ect), and if it were me, I would probably not retake it and then submit the application to see what happens. If other parts of your application are not so great, and if you have the time to retake the GRE before submitting the application, I would do that. Just make sure at least for the verbal score that it meets minimum verbal score required to apply for your schools. Some don't have a minimum score required and others do.