GRE study partner in northern NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1j418

Reaction score
Anyone in northern nj studying for the GRE? I need a partner and some motivation as well! Looking to take the exam sometime this summer before applications are due.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I'm in the northern NJ area, and I've started studying for the GRE. I'm planning to take the GRE either the first or second week of July. I've found some great resources that I can share if you are interested. Let me know!

Hello, I'm in the northern NJ area, and I've started studying for the GRE. I'm planning to take the GRE either the first or second week of July. I've found some great resources that I can share if you are interested. Let me know!
Hi Itoeududey!
Soon glad to hear that! Please do share those resources!

Hi Itoeududey!
Soon glad to hear that! Please do share those resources!
I've purchased the entire Manhattan Prep GRE (set of 8) books, but I honestly don't think it's necessary. I've recently been watching videos on Youtube by Greg Mat, and I find his videos very helpful. He goes through several verbal and quant sections and just talks through his thought process with each question. He also has videos highlighting strategies that the books don't really teach you. Here's a link to his website: https://www.gregmat.com/
I hope you find this helpful, and I wish you the best of luck with your GRE studies!