GRE Submission PTCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subiewrx

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've taken my GRE's 4 times. The first 2 times I took them was back in 2014 and the last 2 times were this past June 2017 & July 2017. My question is on PTCAS, they received my old GRE scores and it has been uploaded onto PTCAS saying "received/accepted." I sent my newer scores directly to each school I applied to using the correct school codes last week. And according to ETS/GRE it takes about 5 business days for the schools to receive my scores. I made the order on 08/06 and on PTCAS it still does not have my new GRE scores yet. I have already submitted my application and was wondering if it still updates when they receive my new scores. Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

It should still update even after you hit submit. I'm about to take the GRE for the second time, am I only sending schools my most recent scores since my old ones are already on ptcas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should still update even after you hit submit. I'm about to take the GRE for the second time, am I only sending schools my most recent scores since my old ones are already on ptcas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends. On PTCAS does yours say accepted for those old scores? Either way when you send your new scores in you can just add your old ones if you wanna resend them. I think some schools accept the highest scores out of all your attempts so maybe submit all of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I've taken my GRE's 4 times. The first 2 times I took them was back in 2014 and the last 2 times were this past June 2017 & July 2017. My question is on PTCAS, they received my old GRE scores and it has been uploaded onto PTCAS saying "received/accepted." I sent my newer scores directly to each school I applied to using the correct school codes last week. And according to ETS/GRE it takes about 5 business days for the schools to receive my scores. I made the order on 08/06 and on PTCAS it still does not have my new GRE scores yet. I have already submitted my application and was wondering if it still updates when they receive my new scores. Any ideas?

On the ETS website it says 10-15 days for them to send your scores.

On the ETS website it says 10-15 days for them to send your scores.
I saw this too. But I think they meant that after you take your GRE's it usually takes about 10-15 days for you to have a reported score on the ets website and send to the schools if you chose to have them sent after you took your test. I however, did not select to have my scores sent to schools immediately after I took my test. I waited until my scores were posted on the ets website and then sent additional scores separately.