GRE top study words

Started by Phlame217
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phlame217

PGY-1 IM
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got done with the PCAT practice test and i bombed the verbal section (about a 68) as where i got a 92 in chem, 93 in bio, and 89 in reading comp.

I took these words off of a flash card site and imported and edited them into an Excel file. I made them so you could print them off and cut and past/tape to note cards and vuala you have your study device.

My personal plan is to memorize 5-10 words a day which will have me more than prepared for verbal section on the PCAT (im taking october).

I hope they can help others too!
 

Attachments