Great Deal on Kaplan NBDE Part I Review Book!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

utahdentist2be

Home Skillet
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just sold one of these books, but I have one left! This book is 829 pages long and has fantastic information, charts, and diagrams on all important subjects to help you nail Part I. This book is in fantastic condition with minimal highlighting. I was asking $120 for my other book because it had no highlighting or notes, so I'm only asking $100 for this one. As always, offers are welcome. PM me if interested!
 
I'd like to buy the book. What year or edition is it? If it is within the last two years or most recent edition I would like to buy it. I would like to pay $100, your asking price, if I could get that sent by priority mail or express mail. Let me know.
Thanks,
Gdubb09