Great Medical/Science Blog by a radiologist

Started by Chlost
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chlost

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://codeblueblog.blogs.com/codeblueblog/

Check it out. and help the doc out by voting.

I want to thank everyone from SDN who has visited my site and taken the time to vote. I'm deeply pleased, because you are one of the main groups of people I'd most like to reach. I was thinking about ways to show my gratitude, and I had several different ideas. Let me know which you think would be most helpful/fun:

1. Weekly advice column (you send me your questions about health care/being a physician, etc. and I answer them every week in a special column)

2. Case of the week (radiology cases; could be contest format; follow-up with teaching points)

3. A weekly medical puzzle . The idea would be, most times, to contain a small teaching point.

4. A weekly student blog column where you get to be a guest blogger on my site to talk about whatever you want
 
I've been reading about the "poisoning" of that Ukranian guy. If you look at older pictures of him, he looked like a frickin' stud. Now he looks terrible. The too much alcohol theory seems to work well, but if I'm not mistaken, I thought this happened very quickly, which would argue against that same theory. I don't know. Cool blog I guess, but too noisy, can't tell what is what...