Great Physical Therapy School!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pedatric PT

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a DPT student at Campbell University School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. If you want a GREAT physical therapy program with AMAZING professors, I recommend you apply! Any questions Just ask!
 
We shall see. Currently your program is not accredited by CAPTE. That will come if the licensing pass rate of the first graduating class meets minimum standards. If so, then I agree with you. Fret not. From what I've learned your faculty is an extension of some great educators around NC. The department will do well, as you should too.