greeting card from interviewer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSDPDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just received a greeting card from my interviewer and I thought it was a nice and professional gesture. I got accepted to the school and it wouldn't matter to the interviewer whether i made it or not because after all i was just another applicant. This really shows that the school and the faculty cares for the students. They have definitely raised the standards in terms of faculty's and student's interaction. I am definitely keeping UDM in mind when making my decision. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else and would like to share. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

That really is impressive and quite professional!

I got a thank you letter from my interviewer at Louisville and it was the only school to send me anything post-interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got a thank you letter from my interviewer at louisville. It really impressed me how personal louisville is.

Thank you letter and email from Louisville.

wow there seems to be a recurring theme with louisville. How did you guys like the school and if any plans to attend?