Greetings from North Carolina

Started by mfan13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mfan13

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all...been lurking for a while, and finally decided to join. My name is Marty and I am originally from NYC, and have been down here in Charlotte, NC for the past 8 years. I'll be turning 32 this year and finally decided it was tiem for a career change. I was in the 401k industry for the past 7 years working for First Union (now Wachovia), and The Newport Group (based out of Orlando, FL). Right now, I'm taking the CNA I class at Carolinas College of Health Sciences (CCHS) which is a part of the Carolinas Medical Center Healthcare System. I'm hoping to get into the Nursing program at CCHS in either Fall of '06 or Spring of '07. :clap:

Thanks for listening,

Marty