GREGMAT Study Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpthopeful14788

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am getting ready to take my GRE again soon and just had a quick question. I used the basic study tools like Kaplan my first time around and really did not find them too helpful. Tons of people have recommended Gregmat, which I have been using, but I am now beginning to study his quant stuff and find it to be pretty easy. I feel like I am much more prepared for verbal because of his study material, but am worried quant will be a lot harder than what I am studying from his site. Has anyone else used his site and found it to be useful? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I had to retake the GRE as well and found Gregmat on YouTube. His strategies helped me TREMENDOUSLY. I improved my verbal score from 145 to 151 and my quant from 154 to 157 in a month. Also his strategy for approaching the essays works very well, I got 4.5 on AW using his approach.

Definitely would watch as many of his videos as you can before your exam, good luck!

I had to retake the GRE as well and found Gregmat on YouTube. His strategies helped me TREMENDOUSLY. I improved my verbal score from 145 to 151 and my quant from 154 to 157 in a month. Also his strategy for approaching the essays works very well, I got 4.5 on AW using his approach.

Definitely would watch as many of his videos as you can before your exam, good luck!

You have absolutely no idea how much hope that gave me lol. Congratulations on your score, that's amazing! His strategies are definitely much different than how I took the exam the first time so I'm hoping I have the same experience. Thank you!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I used him towards the end of my studying and i did find this quant stuff to be a lot easier than what i was presented on the test. That is just my take on it but his verbal strategies were sooo beneficial to me! My score increased 8 points in the verbal section but my quant score stayed the same

I can also vouch for Greg Mat Plus. I am convinced that without him I would not have been able to barely break the minimum scores for PT school. When it comes to going over specific quant concepts, I find The Tested Tutor on YouTube to be a great help.