Group Counseling Session?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I would say business casual at the very least. If you have one, I would toss a tie in just in case. It's always better to come over dressed than under dressed. If it's a counseling session, assuming it's for their pharmacy school, I would avoid taking your dad. If it's to choose your classes for the P1 year, there really will not be much in the way of options for classes and you won't need anyone hovering over you to help make those decisions. It may also not be appropriate for anyone else coming. You are looking at professional school and it's time that you can make at least some decisions on your own.
 
Like IrishRxMan said, wearing a tie would be your best option. I would have a couple questions prepared such as financial aid options, passing rate on NAPLEX exam, and most importantly the prerequisite courses you need to take. When you are talking with the counselor, definitely do not have your parents around. If you want your parents to see the campus, ask them nicely to go another time or, if you must, have them wait somewhere else until you are finished talking with the counselor.