Group Discount Code for Crack DAT PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mypeanut

Desi Don
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
EDIT:
This group is over. Thank you for your Interest.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You will probably get more bites if you post this in the DAT-specific forum.

If you haven't, make sure they'll let you do a group order of just a group you put together. They usually require a pre-dent club or something. It's their busy season and they know many of you will probably buy it anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you haven't, make sure they'll let you do a group order of just a group you put together. They usually require a pre-dent club or something. It's their busy season and they know many of you will probably buy it anyway

Last edited:
So you are saying that I should apply for it as a club or something? would enough people in a group gathered from SDN work?

Just email the support email address on the site. He's a nice guy. You just don't want to get a crew interested and then find out they won't do the discount. Our pre-dent club on campus usually does one each semester and at the time we were told it's strictly for us and they would watch email addresses so we weren't just having any random people jumping in on the deal.

They're probably selling a lot right now, so it could go either way.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would be interested in getting the Ace Reading Edition. Do you think they would allow this? I am really interested... Let me know!

-Noelle:)

I am interested in buying the Ultimate Package. Would this count towards the group discount?
I haven't talked to them about the bundle package but i dont see why not. I actually got 3 requests for bundle package....if they want you to form a new group that's only 3 people away :thumbup:

I would be interested in getting the Ace Reading Edition. Do you think they would allow this? I am really interested... Let me know!

-Noelle:)
I am not sure about reading edition but I sent them email regarding it. I'll let you know their response