Group homes

Started by brians
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brians

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone has any info on group homes. I am looking to get some experience before I apply to a PsyD program. But i am having a lot of problems finding any kind of list of group homes here in NY. I know they are everywhere and they need help, but i just can't seem to find them. Thanks for all your help...... Brian

ps. If you have any other ideas of paid jobs that would be good for me let me know...
 
Look up the NAMI affiliate in your area. (National Alliance for the Mentally Ill) They should have a comprehensive list for you.

Chris