group interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasminscent

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if most interviews are in groups?

Members don't see this ad.

I am not humorless - I am full of equal parts black bile and yellow bile. Somewhat more sanguine lately, due to the baseball playoffs beginning.

"I have neither the scholar's melancholy, which is emulation; nor the musician's, which is fantastical; nor the courtier's, which is proud; not the soldier's which is ambitious; nor the lawyer's, which is politic; nor the lady's, which is nice; nor the lover's, which is all these: but it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, which, by often rumination, wraps me in a most humorous sadness."
- William Shakespeare, As You Like It

Humorless? I think not!

"I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humour."
- Edward Albee, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (act I)

My program will does up to two people per day. We had to start doing 2 at a time last year due to the large increase in applicants that occured. It looks similar this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by yaah
I am not humorless - I am full of equal parts black bile and yellow bile. Somewhat more sanguine lately, due to the baseball playoffs beginning.

"I have neither the scholar's melancholy, which is emulation; nor the musician's, which is fantastical; nor the courtier's, which is proud; not the soldier's which is ambitious; nor the lawyer's, which is politic; nor the lady's, which is nice; nor the lover's, which is all these: but it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, which, by often rumination, wraps me in a most humorous sadness."
- William Shakespeare, As You Like It

Humorless? I think not!

"I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humour."
- Edward Albee, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (act I)

Yaah,

I sorely miss the northern sensibilities. While I like it here, it is not there. Great post.

With the melancholy of not being in the Hub (and surely not a melancholy all my own),
P

Originally posted by Crepitus Fremitus

For what it's worth, I liked the groupie!

:eek:
:laugh:

Nearly everywhere I interviewed only had me scheduled for the day. There were a couple that had another person interviewing on the same day but I only saw that other person at the beginning of the day. Applications are up now, as GP said and so you may end up with less solo days than me. Regardless, it's different from many other fields where they interview large groups of people on set days.