Growth Plates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davetheman

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am 15 years old and would like to know if I'm done growing. Here are my x-rays I had done for a broken bone. At the time of the x-rays, I am 15years old and 10months.
fusedgb3.png

If I'm not done growing....how much time do you think I have left to grow??? Thanks!
 
Go to the library, and have them interlibrary loan a copy of "Radiographic Atlas of Skeletal Development of the Hand and Wrist". Figure it out.
 
Hi,

I am 15 years old and would like to know if I'm done growing. Here are my x-rays I had done for a broken bone. At the time of the x-rays, I am 15years old and 10months.

If I'm not done growing....how much time do you think I have left to grow??? Thanks!

Ask the radiologist that read the film, not SDN.

SDN is not for medical advice - too many liability issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.