Grrrrrrrrr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AF_PedsBoy

Stuffed Animal Overlord
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to go own to occupational, Monday, to get a z-pack for pertussis prophylaxis. :mad: Fortunately when my child is readmitted they'll come back to me ad I plan on spending a full hour after noon conference poking her mercilessly. Peds is so great - they're all so cute ...for little plague bearers...

Members don't see this ad.

AF_PedsBoy said:
I have to go own to occupational, Monday, to get a z-pack for pertussis prophylaxis. :mad: Fortunately when my child is readmitted they'll come back to me ad I plan on spending a full hour after noon conference poking her mercilessly. Peds is so great - they're all so cute ...for little plague bearers...

I feel for you. I got what I call intractable diarrhea on my peds rotation. little rugrats :mad:

I just found that since I actually followed the respiratory isolation precautions and wore a mask every time, that I don't need the prophylaxis! Good thing, too, because the whole time I was taking care of the kid I was thinking, "This is BS," because the kid didn't even have a cough, looked great, and was satting 98-100% on RA for all three days!