GRU 2016

Started by NWH1993
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NWH1993

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody been invited to interview at Georgia Regents University and care to share stats?
 
Anybody been invited to interview at Georgia Regents University and care to share stats?
I got an interview with GRU the day after they got my application. The interview I got invited to was for September 18th. However, I ended up getting 3 interviews on the same date so I pushed my GRU interview back to October 9th.

My stats:
cGPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.95
pGPA: 3.9

GRE: v-150 q-155 aw-4.0

I also had lots of extra curricular activities and shadowing that spans 6 settings and 5 specialities.

Good luck on your interview!