GRU vs. UAB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anhnguyen1993

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was fortunate to get accepted to my top 2 choices. I have a tough decision to make because I love both schools and its going to be the toughest decision in my life.
I live in GA so I will get In-state tuition for GRU.
GRU- In-state, love the school, very friendly place, all my friends are there.
UAB- Just a beautiful school and campus. Love the small class size(60) and everyone there.(Dr. Filler is the man).
So is the tuition alone worth it for me to pick my #2(GRU) over #1(UAB)? Either way I love both schools and I would love to attend both.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
GRU makes it possible for essentially no student loans upon graduation. That in itself is what would sway me.

Hey guys, I was fortunate to get accepted to my top 2 choices. I have a tough decision to make because I love both schools and its going to be the toughest decision in my life.
I live in GA so I will get In-state tuition for GRU.
GRU- In-state, love the school, very friendly place, all my friends are there.
UAB- Just a beautiful school and campus. Love the small class size(60) and everyone there.(Dr. Filler is the man).
So is the tuition worth it for me to pick my #2(UAB) over #1(GRU)? Either way I love both schools and I would love to attend both.
Check with UAB. I talked to an admission counselor there before about getting instate tuition even though I live in Georgia.