Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I'm applying for jobs although I'm satisfied with my current one (for now). Basically the goal/rule of thumb would be never quit the one I have unless I find something better.
I did a prescreening interview last week for Glaxosmithklines Pharmacy Account Specialist position. The position is very difficult to understand, I asked the woman interviewing me for details and it just seemed like I wasn't getting all the info. She did mention salary was 80-105k and company car. Thats way off from what I currently make. Not even close. But you set your own hours, and primarily work from home *Ch-Ching*.
Im wondering if anyone knows about this position or has a friend who knows about this position and their experience. I always wanted to go into industry, but didn't think it would be in this manner/capacity. Eventually I want to go back to school and work in compliance/regulatory affairs so could this be my stepping stone to get there? If it is, maybe the paycut will be worth it?
P.s. The position was formerly called Community Pharmacy Liaison
I'm applying for jobs although I'm satisfied with my current one (for now). Basically the goal/rule of thumb would be never quit the one I have unless I find something better.
I did a prescreening interview last week for Glaxosmithklines Pharmacy Account Specialist position. The position is very difficult to understand, I asked the woman interviewing me for details and it just seemed like I wasn't getting all the info. She did mention salary was 80-105k and company car. Thats way off from what I currently make. Not even close. But you set your own hours, and primarily work from home *Ch-Ching*.
Im wondering if anyone knows about this position or has a friend who knows about this position and their experience. I always wanted to go into industry, but didn't think it would be in this manner/capacity. Eventually I want to go back to school and work in compliance/regulatory affairs so could this be my stepping stone to get there? If it is, maybe the paycut will be worth it?
P.s. The position was formerly called Community Pharmacy Liaison