GU SMP vs Upper level classes as visiting student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babyface10111

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My sGPA is 3.35
Overall GPA is 3.5
MCAT: 35+

I posted on the GU SMP thread but decided to create a new one b/c it was too off topic.

Which would help me out the most?
"Most" as in give me a better chance of getting into a medical school.
If they both give me a better chance of getting into a medical school than which would help me get into a "higher-ranked" medical school?

I originally thought SMP was the way to go but advice givers here are saying it's not worth the money for me, so I'm seriously reconsidering the SMP.

Anybody else have advice/opinions?