Guaranteed Admission into Medical School

Started by brianbz78
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brianbz78

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi my name is Brian and I'm currently in 9th grade and this summer I will be taking Dual Enrollment classes at Broward College in South Florida. I was wondering if any Early Admissions/Early Acceptance/Guaranteed Professional Program Acceptance(GPPA) Medical Schools would accept these college credits or if I would have to retake all these classes if I matriculate into their program. Also, I was wondering if anyone had any updated links with every Medical School that offers a guaranteed matriculation into their program from high school?
 
Nothing is guaranteed, as you put it. Most of these programs are contingent upon repeated superb performance from the individual choosing to go through the program. In regards to credit acceptances, I could imagine that would vary from medical school to medical school.
 
I'm in a guaranteed admission program in south Florida. Every school is different, but mine accepted the non-science classes and encouraged me to take my science classes (chemistry, biology, etc) over again, which I did.