Guess my score, please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc1020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I recently took the MCAT and will be receiving my score soon. I wanted to see what you guys think I got based on my practice scores. My AAMC sample score was so much higher than from the scored tests :(. Also, I don't understand how my NS scores were higher than the AAMC scored, is this common?

Here are my scores:
NS: average 505
AAMC FL 1: 502 (127, 123, 126, 126) , AAMC SAMPLE: OVERALL 78% (66%, 89%,75%, 83%) converted ~511 AAMC FL2: 502 (126/124/126/126).

I am grateful for any input so thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

With your consistency on the full-length exams I would expect those to be predictive if they were relatively recent and taken under test-like conditions. My guess would be 502-505. Certainly possible to vary from that; my MCAT was several (old school) points higher than I would have expected.

Reactions: 1 user
With your consistency on the full-length exams I would expect those to be predictive if they were relatively recent and taken under test-like conditions. My guess would be 502-505. Certainly possible to vary from that; my MCAT was several (old school) points higher than I would have expected.

I hope I scored a bit higher, hopefully (505), I would be content with this. I never knew I was bad at CARS until I took the AAMC scored FLs.